Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wondercon commission pre-orders are open!




Sorry it's been so long since an update here. Most of my new art gets posted on my Tumblr page these days. I have been keeping busy doing new Disney art for European comics which I hope to post around these parts here soon.
In the meantime, I'm happy to announce in the next few months I will be at Wondercon, Emerald City Comic Con and C2E2 and commissions pre-orders for WC are open now.
March 16 to 18 Wondercon is going to be at the Anaheim convention center this year (sorry SF, you will be missed). The Mistress of Monkeyshines, Amy Mebberson and I will be in Artists Alley at tables 156 and 157. We will have books, select prints and we’ll be taking your commission requests all weekend long.
But if you want to get in on the action early, you can order your commission now. I have a very limited of slots open for pick up at Wondercon ONLY. (We will open for Emerald City Comic Con and C2E2 commissions after WC. Commissions for mailing are not open at this time)
All art is on 9”x12” sheets of bristol board. Grey marker art starts at $40 for a single character. For preorders only I also offer color art starting at $60 a character. Check my tumblr page and my main site for samples of what I offer.
Email me here with your requests. Looking forward to seeing you all at the show. New Orleans Square Mint Juleps are on me.

1 comment:

  1. Around what time will mailing commisions be open? I've got a good idea for one, but where I live I wouldn't be able to make any conventions.

    ReplyDelete